Pages

Close Enough

The other day I did a pedi for my lil couzzie.  












Looks good, right??


Looks like something only a pro can do, right? okay maybe im exaggerating



Teehee


It was actually an accident.  Beautiful accident!


I was going for the whole Cath Kidston kinda vintage rose thingy.


Emphasize here being rose.  


Now scroll back up. Does it look like roses to you? 


But wait! Still got hope!


It actually looks like...


PEONIES. well it does to me lah


Like, the peonies in Chinese calligraphy paintings thingy. :O


Don't believe me?


I now invite you to take a look at this :



Okay, a zoomed in version for you to compare. ugh messy cuticle






Not bad eh? Keke..


I wanted to go for the English Vintage look but since my Asian roots were too 
strong I ended up going back to an Asian Vintage look instead. ahem cough ahem choke. 


Just kidding, I'm a total banana. :'(


What I wanted                           VS                 What I got 
























No comments:

Post a Comment