Pages

Tests and Exams



















*Arrrrrgh~~ Stress!!! Aaaaaaak



I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I just CANNOT no matter how hard i try wake in the mornings. As a result I've been skipping class. A LOT. :'( . Shhhhhhhh! 



There's going to be a test tomorrow on Econs and another the day after tomorrow on Law!
It's the first Law test that I'm gonna sit for and I'm just freaking out over here.
Why?
Why, u ask?
Unless you too are a law student and already know this, we A Levels laws student are required to write
a 3-pages-long essay in half an hour. 30 minutes. 1800 seconds. 1800000 milli- okay. You get it.
I guess it's not really that big a deal because sooo many people have done it before and Law as an A Levels Subject was even dubbed a 'soft subject'. It is NOT soft at all says this stressed blogger!
Last week my tutorials lecturer gave our class a surprise law test which was thankfully open book. 
It wouldn't matter to me anyway since I skipped the class. :O NOT on purpose kay? Quote 'surprise'.
But anyway our class was supposed to finish 3 essays in 1 hour 30 minutes, but NO ONE managed to complete this challenge, making the test this Thursday all the more scarier. :'( 
Wish me luck!


And I skipped Business Studies for the first time today. Hopefully it's the last time because I love my business lecturer! She's amazing and she inspires me as a student. :D.
My dear Xin Ting collected my test paper for me we had a surprise test last week and I thought I
would fail but I didn't. :') 
I actually got the highest in class, alongside Sue Ann. Beautiful surprise




:D




                           









No comments:

Post a Comment