Pages

Jelly as jelly polish.

I think about polishes. All freaking day. 
The reason my stash is so minute right now is coz of my wallet.
Being just a student, my pocket money is just enough to get me through college minus a little shopping. 
And with the retail price of brands such as OPI sitting at a whopping RM59 per bottle (for topcoats and some other stuffs, its *gulp* RM110!!)
i have NO idea why cosmetics and beauty products in Malaysia is so pricey! 
I recently bought Etude House's Precious Mineral Sun Bb Cream for like, RM 110?? And then i found out it's only worth $19 in the US and I could've bought it from a Malaysian seller for only RM69 inclusive of shipping!! 


SO yeah, i shall NEVER again purchase any cosmetic products from Malaysia before thoroughly researching online. Hmph. 




But anyway, i am so jelly of all the nail bloggers!! Their stash are so amazingly jealousy–inducingly awesome! 


And I finally found an awesome nail blog that is based somewhere closer to me, Singapore right here  :). Haven't found any that I like that is based in Malaysia yet. :(.


So anyway the above-mentioned blog was holding a give away and at first I had no intentions of joining it,  because of the time it would consume and also, my lack of skills. :(. But then Mich from The Polish Well kept adding her amazingly yummy frankens as prizes for the contest and posting them on Instagram. How...can...I...resist?? 


So here's my entry for the contest.








Not the neatest of manis but I'm okay with it. :). The theme of the contest was fashion, and I decided to go for ballet because of all the fashion trends it inspired that i am in love with! Chiffon skirts, tulle dress, ballet flats..Etc etc.


I'm not really expecting anything out of this contest, this being my first ever nail contest, but it was a fun and learning experience! (seriously, as corny as it sounds, it was.) 




That's all for today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment