Pages

My Beauty Inspiration

My beauty inspiration :



As you can probably tell from my beauty inspirations, I adore the dewy skin, fresh faced natural look. The three celebrities above are all Korean and from top to bottom they are Park Shin Hye, Song Hye Kyo and Lee Yeon Hee. 

I think this natural dewy skin look is the LBD of Asian makeup. I don't know when the Korean Eyebrows look started trending but I hope that it's a look that is here to stay. I prefer it so so much to the thin, angled and sharp tattooed eyebrows that every ajuhmma used to sport.

Imo, the thin, sharp and angled eyebrow look is lovely on people with sharper features (like Caucasians) but not so much on the average Asian face. It ages us Asians! 

Their lashes are super curled and yet it doesn't look clumped or overly dark. Falsies? Brown mascara? 

I've made it a goal of mine to perfect my natural-no-makeup makeup. I'm aware that 3 out of the 3 pictures I posted above are photoshoots and are probably most definitely airbrushed but they still serve as my guideline.




No comments:

Post a Comment