Pages

Comeback Stage : Nail Art!

It's been AGES since I did anything pretty to my nails. Like, it's been months and months since I did my last nail art. I blame it on glitter polish ; they are instant nail art! I just have to slap on a base polish, a glitter polish, my Poshe top coat and BAM! - instant gorgeous nails! But I haven't applied glitter polish in a while as well so I guess I have only my own laziness to blame.




My poor, dry cuticles. :(

Anyway, for my nail art comeback, I decided to go for a simple hand-painted Aztec pattern. I've always failed horribly when it comes to colour coordination, hence the weird mix of colours. I do like how it turned out though. Hmmm..


With cuticle lotion applied. Looking loads better already! ^_^


I used a white jelly polish as the base which is why the white is more understated and not stark liquid-paper white.
The dark purple I used is a semi-jelly semi-creme polish which is why the overall effect is sorta water-colour like. I couldn't be bothered to keep painting over it for it to get opaque and I kinda like the overall effect. Totally reminds me of water colour painting when I was younger.


The polishes I used were :

Elianto #27 (Turquoise)
Elianto  S11 (Hot Pink)
Etude House NPP501 Lunatic Purple 
The Face Shop ... okay I tore off the sticker so I have no idea what is the code of the polish I used but it is                               a White Jelly Polish

Note that both pictures conveniently did not capture my thumb. Teehee. I'm off to go do my thumb + my other hand now. Buh-byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment