Pages

My love on Kpop

I'm a fan of Kpop....

but I'm more of a casual listener of Kpop. I say I'm a fan because I only listen to Kpop ; it's been ages since I actually deliberately listened to English songs. I can't avoid those mainsteam songs, they play in every boutique and malls that I go to. But it's been years since I purposely looked for songs in the US Billboard to download and to listen to.

But am I the crazy Kpop fangirl who thinks her oppa can do no wrong and have never dated anyone?

I was a crazy fangirl once. Or twice. Or thrice.

 

I've attended concerts and have once waited at the airport for my oppas so yeah, I can't say I'm completely clean of the Kpop fangirl disease.

                                 

Me with fangirl mode turned ON
   


But I think I've matured (slightly) now. It used to be hard to be a casual listener of Kpop. If you liked a song, you'd researched on the group and fall in love with the group. That's how Kpop kinda works. You can't (I couldn't) just like a song and end it at that.

Well now I can! Yay for me!



I am really enjoying Exo's releases lately but I don't feel the urge to go and memorize every single one of their faces. The only fandom which I think I belong to is Melody (BTOB). But even then I'm so much more toned down now. I used to spazz at BTOB but I can't even be bothered to do that now. Haha. But I still love the boys, all of them.

To the people who are exceptionally hard on Kpop who says it's not 'real music'  :

Who are you to dictate what is 'real music'?


No comments:

Post a Comment